Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Love letters not yet in fashion

Your hand in mine, I wish more of the time.
Fearful kisses, not yet remissive
Not yet leaving cherry pink lips’s
Fleeting memories, and contemplating amenities
My only home sickness remedy

My rhymes not yet put into action,
Brain waves move up the spine, giving way to chemical reaction
A new brand of attraction, pulling down the veil of passion
Love letters not yet in fashion

My days are nothing but these long nights
Playing the same track that feel right
Prayers for sleep, prayers for answers
But I don’t find either, not tonight
No not tonight

Scared; I can say I never cared
Scared I can say I never cared

1 comment:

boogie said...

Nice [wrinkled brow and head nod, emphasis on the "n"]

Quite the rhymes, and I like what you did with those last two lines. Clever, clever, Swa.

yEStERYEar