Saturday, April 28, 2007

One little step

Recently, I started to realize that there is something more in life. And you can call it gods will, or call it evolution, but I know it’s just better not to question it. Some people can live in the moment, they look happy. The kids who are always kissing, always just a little too far gone, and a little to loud. They are happy looking forward just as far as next weekend. Then there are the kids that look a little be sadder, a bit quieter, and aren’t as concerned with being the center of the party. I think that these kids aren’t the losers, the shy guys, or the people with personality flaws. No, these are the kids that are starting to get it. Starting to realize that on some small planet in the middle of a galaxy sized nowhere, we are alive. And they can’t quite figure out why we can’t find anything else alive anywhere, or why it’s so important to look, but we do. You hear someone and you know which type of person they are. And don’t get me wrong, neither is bad. They are both learning what it is to be alive, in their own way. And as much as I feel like the grass would be greener living in the moment, I cant help but be excited at the fact that I’m about to find something. I don’t know what it is, but I feel like one more little step and ill get it. I have heard people who have found it. And I’m a little bit jealous.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

on paper you're a whole different person...why can't you be like that all the time? maybe i don't know you so well but...

yEStERYEar