Saturday, April 14, 2007

finger on

save me from myself.
i am drowing in my self doubt,
my pitty.
sitting in this room,
ready to blow,
its not just frustration,
im scared.
i am weak,
there i said it.
IM WEAK.
ive been here before.
this state of mind.
this small time frame.
tears graze my face,
my veins pulsate,
my blood boiling,
smoke,
almost,
coming out of my ears.
just let it blow by.
nothing worth getting pissed about.
life--
too short for
worthless sh**.
confession:
help me,
im weak,
i cant control it.
im scared,
a nervous wreck.

2 comments:

sistermaryclarence said...

please dont get upset about this. its not what you think. its a symbol for something else.

Іванченко said...

finger on the trigger
like there's something you can't remember
gotta let go, gotta peel back and show
frustration and agony are all part of the life we lead
swimming alone across the sea
eliminating the silly jealousy
weakness enters the memory
you can't escape the grasp of rooted trees
but hands can hold heads
and heads can keep thoughts
and thoughts and become futures
and we've got six billion truths
and nothing we can do
and symbols split us in two
a cry for help, if i was there when you knelt
would you understand the feelings felt?
cards delt. playing hands. playing hands.
hands that play. we've got another day
to live up to what we say.
finger on the trigger
gun made of mold and worthless figure
finger on the trigger
blast away the trash you litter.
finger.
on.
the.
trigger.
trigger. trigger.
AIM.

~If words could express...
polyrythmic.

Love,
Digress.

yEStERYEar