Sunday, September 19, 2004

a box to keep shut...

I packed up all your things today...i'm cleaning up my act. Ready to get up on my feet again...this time without you. And do I feel any regret today packing away my memories? Not one...and the show goes on without you. So I hope your truly happy now and good luck in your life. I'm holding out for something new something worth my while. Always thinking to myself it should of never ended this way. But you know I now agree...it was all for the better and i'm so glad. I'm not saying i'm not sorry because you know I am. But I realize this isn't the focal point in my life. Was I a fool to waste your time? Waste mine as well...I'm sick of all your contridictions. I know who I am and I see who you are....finally. I always thought you were how I ought to spend my time. This will be a box I will open in the long run....for now i'm content with you in hiding.

Did it take me long enough? Are you happy now?

No comments:

yEStERYEar