Monday, September 13, 2004

It's funny

It's really funny, because the things you plan on working out never do. And I also think it's funny how much someone can change in the span of a day...Though in some cases it may not be their fault. A word from the wise...Well not really the wise because it got me no where, but a word of advice from experience is to figure out who you are before you let a group of people do it for you. High school is full of the most drama I have ever seen in my life and I really am looking forward to being done. I'm glad now that I have found out who I am and don't have to worry about impressing people who have helped shape bad decisions I have made in the past. So, I guess I was just having a head full of regrets and needing to write it down. In the end you really should hold on to what you have while you have it because if you take it for granted, well let me tell ya it really sucks. Just do the things you do for your self and make sure your "running with the right crowd" There is really nothing worse than knowing you ruined something great because you were hanging out with the wrong people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good advice. i like it.

Jenn said...

Im so glad that there is hope for the young america. Your message is so clear and so true. I really hope that you continue to pull away from people who do nothing but drag you down. You will be a happier person because of it.

yEStERYEar