Tuesday, September 21, 2004

girls

so i had to write this for psycology but i really liked it so i decided it might do something here. the assignment was just 50 words on girls. heres what i got



girls – at this age I really don’t like relationships because no one dates for the right reasons most of the time. I never feel the need to be sexually attracted to a girl unless they have a personality to offer me. I used to not care and I would “do things” just to do them because I was lonely and that was a temporary way of making myself feel wanted and fulfilled. However this was just an illusion, a temporary fix of a much greater problem that I was just lonely. So now instead of giving in to the temptation to “do things” and seek after it, I don’t really think its that great because I’m not really happy after I’m just temporary fulfilled, then im even lonelier later because it had no meaning behind it, and without real meaning it has lost all point and importance, thus I’m not interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree with most of what you said, but i do think there are some people who date for the right reasons. i think my boyfriend and i are together for the right reasons. he is someone i can confide in, we can do anything togther. I know he will always be there if i need him and i would be there in a second if he needed me. our relationship is not based off sex. hell all we do is kiss and that is just to show each other how much we care. he's like my best friend.

yEStERYEar