Thursday, September 02, 2004

Hatred

Hatred towards yourself, others, anyone and everyone. Hate is a strong word and feeling. Hatred is all I can feel sometimes. I feel like it's always my fault, is it really? Is that what everyone tells me when I screw up or is that just what I want to hear? Maybe to me their love and compassion and the corrections they give to me to help me just seem like hatred and dishonesty and just pointing at me telling me, "You're bound to fail, and screw up". I can't do anything right anymore. Is life really worth living when you live every moment of everyday hating yourself for what you have done and what you will do? The answer is yes, it is worth living. The failures and mess-ups are lifes lessons. Grasp them and hold on to them as tight as you can, NEVER let go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the end and how you show the lesson to be learned, but I get lost at the beginning trying to figure out exactly what you are saying. I like how u are repetitive with the word hatred. I don't think you should tell us that hatred is a strong word, we know. Show us how it is strong.

Anonymous said...

You had me going there. If it weren't for those last few sentences i would have thought you were very angry. It was very strong. It caught my attention right away.

yEStERYEar