Tuesday, September 14, 2004

College

Woah college... I will be moving out in less then a year. Yet I have no idea where I will go. I could be brave and go out of state, or I could be safe and stay close to home, where I know people and won't be all alone. I can't seem to find a college that fits everything I am looking for. There's the college that has the amazing campus. Then, there's the college with the awesome athletics that I would love to be a part of. Then there is, of course, the college with the exact major I want. I wish I could be one of the lucky ones that know exactly where I want to go and have it all planned out. Yet everyday I find myself saying, I need to register for NCAA clearing house, I need to call this college and get some information, I need to go and visit this college and see if I could live there. I keep putting it all off, and I don't know why. I know most of you are on the exact same boat as I am, which is a comforting thought that I'm not all alone...

No comments:

yEStERYEar