Friday, September 03, 2004

Top 5 Movies

My number one favorite movie is Grease. No one is a better couple than Olivia Newton John and John Travolta. I love the time period, all the songs and clothes. It is so sweet how Sandy (Olivia) and Danny (John) change for each other at the end. Also, no girl could look better in black leather pants and heels than Olivia Newton John. My number two pick is A Star Is Born. This one has more of a sentimental reason. My grandmother who passed away when I was five, loved this movie. As I got older my mother told me it was her favorite movie, so that way I could appreciate it more. When she told me this, I just had to have it. Barbra Steisand over came every opstical in her way to accomplish her dream. This was one of the best love stories ever made. My number three movie is Dirty Dancing. This love story is a lot like relationships today, people hiding their mates from their families. Also, its about dancing and I have always loved dancing. Plus, Patrick Swayze is in it and lets face it he's really hot in that movie. The fourth movie is The Last Samuri. Even though I hate war movies I loved this movie. It shows just how dedicated the Samuri are and how disciplined they are. They have such a simple way of life. This is a great way to learn about a different culture. The last of my top five movies is The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I like that movie because its a comedy mixed with a musical. And its also really different. We don't have many movies like that anymore. In my opinion, we should have more movies made like the classics.

No comments:

yEStERYEar