Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Dream

The dojo was brightly decorated
in a fation unknown to my eyes yet vaguely familiar...
"choose your weapon" said a voice from behind me
i turned, a lady sat behind me, kneeling before a box
In the box was a sword. It was some sort of ceremonial casing, with wooden walls and velvet cloth.
In confusion I circled around and returned to the girl with the sword.
In disgust she stood up and began to walk away.
Before I could utter a word she said, "You have 1 day.....he will help you..."
I looked around yet again. This time a tall oriental man stood behind me.
He wore all black, and held a stoic expression. He had no hair and crossed his armes as if he was deep in thought.
"Come with me." he began. and we walked...

to be continued



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how you started it out. I am waiting for more!!!

yEStERYEar