Monday, September 20, 2004

The Songs of My Heart 2

Last December, you asked for my number. You called the standard 3 days later. You took me to dinner and a movie on our first date. You took me bowling. You took me to meet your family. You took me to prom. You took me to the mountains. You took my breath away.

But you always kept me waiting - and it makes me miserable. But just before it's too late and I almost give up on you, you turn around and say or do something that makes it all ok. And makes me think you're worth every heartache I go through.

"Life is how you grow. You live, you learn, and then you know."
"I make believe that you are here. It's the only way, that I see clear. What have I done? You seem to move uneasy. And everytime I try to fly, I fall. My weakness caused you pain, and it sets my suffering. At night I pray that soon your face will fade away. But everytime I see you in my dreams, I see your face. It's haunting me. I guess I need you baby."

No comments:

yEStERYEar