Thursday, September 16, 2004

these watchful eyes upon you...

these watchful eyes make me so angry....so don't notice me again i'm fine with that. Knowing that I hurt you is the worst feeling in the world to me can you honestly not know that? Im giving up, it seems like the easiest way out of this maze i've made for myself. Hoping to win the never ending race for you...It was all for you. I am always here though you don't care so nor do I. I'm sick of wasteing your time so I shouldn't waste mine. I know now how you feel or I always have, just coming to the realization of finally giving up will be the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. So will writing this down make me feel better? No....not really and does anyone care? again no...But still I write it so I can remind myself of what I have to do. You play your games and make the rules so I can't win...I will never win. Head full of regrets that you will never know. You say you have pain....No pain you will ever feel will compare to mine. Mine is different in the ways you will never know. Living with the fact, waking up everyday knowing what has been ruined because of decisions I have made. No you don't know pain. Denial is the devils playground so take a swing. Do you regret your lonliness? I do.....apology unaccepted.

No comments:

yEStERYEar