Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Dont Scream, Emo Kid! or Don't Scream Emo Kid

Don't scream emo kid
about the words that just fell from your head that I was only try'n to talk about not toss em out and make you say I don't take constructive criticism well in public and I laughed and shivered inside cuz my words about your words made words come out of your mouth to stop me from changin your emotions and I never saw the internal commotion comin cuz I'm just the first responder to words versus emo kid collisions. I can't sew my thoughts to your words unless I have permission So this collision I leave alone as I leave alone and wander home and think about my collision with your beautiful fragility. I assumed (ass) you trusted me and maybe you (amazing) will and maybe your hair hangs in your face for a reason I ain't see'n and it's ironic how your wispy bangs make me blind and if emo means you feel and love and care and flush red with emotion then I am emo and I do scream and I scream to you and with you and at you and we all feel the feelings of the wheel at once and it's a rush to be alive.

Your words splashed on me

2 comments:

TheDalaiMama said...

Awesome.

sistermaryclarence said...

the ending is my favoite.
sick times ten. (sick in a good way)

yEStERYEar