Thursday, October 19, 2006


Your pen is a 9 that pierces my mind and the humor a veil to hide the pain trail that trail we all leave behind but hey we face the opposite way and to use a cliche "at the end of the day" we're all the same except for the name So to you young Rabbit the ripper of rhyme with end rhyme sublime I salute your zest, your words that penetrate my student proof vest, the syllables so palpable they fizz to a smizzle Yeah you are the Gangsta of grin the NewPac the drop dead dreadlock wearin a padlock the thief of time who straddles the line between 8 mile and perfect white smile. Yeah, Rabbit rhymes.

Peace in the Middle East
Goodnight Oakland

Lloyd

2 comments:

cookiegobbler said...

Leyba is the king and I bow to you.

Theresa said...

How do you rhyme like that and still make sense? Such madness...it's not fair. I can't rhyme at all. But hey, we can't all be the amazing Leyba.

yEStERYEar