Tuesday, October 24, 2006

you asked me to rhyme

you challenged me so here i come
watch out boy
cuz these words i got
ain't never been done
you said it's on like 8 mile,
sit back and watch my style
form in front of you, like prayers in a pew
rhyme after rhyme, these lines spell "sublime"
forcing, falling, free-forming
yeah you called me out
so now it's my turn
this girl's verse
gonna make your face burn
red like the coals
burning in the train
that runs through your brain, screaming pain
as the rain falls, rolls, jolts through the sky
and you look up and ask "why God why"
put this to a beat, a bounce, a band
could play along and find my rhythm
so now these words are mine
you can't steal them
give them back, back-track and relax
show me something fierce, mean, real
seal this deal with another cliche
and tell me now, my fellow fine,
can i rhyme?

2 comments:

LloydDobbler said...

game? i say yes. you are

Reikan said...

That was awesome, TZA!

yEStERYEar