Tuesday, October 24, 2006

VINE RIPENED

T-Gil said More than ever be4.
call her TZA or Biggy Blue Eyes
whatever you name her
her rhymes just proclaim her
versatility maximum rhyme-ability,
shoot she she nearly jumped up and joined me
up here on my branch
they say I'm so fresh that they call me
VINE RIPENED
not even picked yet
never been bit yet
or lost a rhyme bet yet.
you may be the indian leg wrestling diva
but now your rhymes make me a believa
that girls can flow go and show
cuz remember
tell day is for losers
but show day is fo provers


peace to the
L-hood
the G-ranch
the C-knoll
the E-states
and even the kids
with chatfield L-plates

good night oakland

Lloyd

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Dangit Leyba! Fine then, if war's what you want, that's what you'll get. Don't say I didn't warn you though.

yEStERYEar