Wednesday, October 25, 2006

knock on wood

an answer is what you want
it's what you'll get, sit back and
...are you ready to be bit?
show my colors,
red, green, blue, and white
i write i rant i rhyme
i shine like that vine you're sittin on
you may be ripe
but you ain't picked
maybe you just ain't the type
who can be squeezed into a wine
too sour, too sweet? or maybe
too good to repeat
i'm comin full force
my voice my heart my song
these words where they belong
back and forth like ping pong
a silly game, a joke, a hoax
a boxing match of words and rhythm,
give em a punch to watch for
try to knock me out, go ahead try
i'll get back up, stand up, head up
biggy blue eyes at your service
calm down, don't get nervous
you ain't never lost a bet, a match, a game
knock on wood, now, you about to be shamed

1 comment:

Reikan said...

That was really good.

yEStERYEar