Thursday, October 19, 2006

No Bounds

Leyba, I was thinking of what you said in class today so this is my last rhyme for awhile and I will work on all the things you said...and being serious.

Take the worlds weight and stand up straight.
But wait, Im ahead of my time, writing the rhyme.
Hoping in my car to drive far.
Trying to get out the struggle that is my life, stand up and break out the siffe.
Heaven is overrated, but my killingspree's only be of tounge-tied mc's.
Not busting 9's only slaying with my rhymes.
Not popping crystal, only dropping dimes.
Hitting the books because I hear knowledge is power,
finding my feelings in Leyba's class, not wanting to be a lazy ass.
My contimplation be of giving into temptation.
But I dont want to quit, dont want to be societies pitt.
Trying to think what I want to be, going off my track and thinking of what I ought to be.
I wonder what got into me. Everyone fallowing the path eventually.
Dreaming back of things I regret, not worth mentioning, but hard to forget,
My concience will eat at me thinking of that nonsince.
The past can never be forgotten, but the future found,
and just remember success takes hardwork but there is,
No Bound.

2 comments:

destination_unknown said...

this is freakin amazing

sistermaryclarence said...

one of the best things i have read all night.
props.
love it.

yEStERYEar