Thursday, October 19, 2006

the past.

why can't people just leave the past alone?
its like they are vultures. they keep picking and picking until there is nothing left.
you try to not let it bother you, but it does.
not showing emotion on the outside, but on the inside, you're dying. screaming for everyone to shut up and leave it alone.
you can't open up. what will people think? how will they react?
they already treat you different.
have you ever walked into that room full of people and realize that they were all talking about you?
it's the hardest thing to walk around, pretending like nothing ever happened. to walk around, pretending like nothing is bothering you and then go home crying that you never want to go back to that place.
the stares, the whispers, the rumors.
you made my life a living hell, why keep going?
i've gone through the tornado, and now i'm dealing with the aftermath of the storm.

left alone to pick up the pieces, to rebuild myself.
i need you to to help me pick myself back up, to get my head back above the water, not to keep pushing me further down.
its time to move on.
i don't need you constantly reminding me of the past.
the past is past.

No comments:

yEStERYEar