Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Dearest Peaches,

I long to see your beatiful figure. Your eyes are but brightly colored planets in the darkness that is my heart. I crave you flowing locks of blonde bueaty more than ever now. My dreams are fantasies of us under the moonlite sky spending an eternity together. Oh peaches, my sweet peaches, when I bite into you I just want more. Your fuzzy exterior that makes me all warm inside. Juices flowing and tasting of pure exstasy in my mouth. So much it's hard to swallow, and not want another bite. My longing for you is making me crazy, come home to me my sweet daisy. Without you my soal is filled with dark coal. Please come back to me and light that candle, because the butterflies in my stomach are to much to handle. That taste gives me a tingle, even more than when we dress up and you call me Chris Cringle. Im enfatuated with your pits, and if you don't come home soon it will be tough to stop throwing these fits. At night as I lay awake I think about you and you orangish glow, waiting for you to come home so we can put on a show.

Yours Forever,
Chris Cringle

Quote of the Month
"You would think after 3 years they would have paper with them but no, no paper only visine."

1 comment:

LloydDobbler said...

who said that? Lloyd.

yEStERYEar