Thursday, October 19, 2006

on pause for you

klajgadkglha'ighA:KhelpmeLGa'igh/'agh ag/'alkhfg/klahg<--------my mind, my heart in panic, in shock. i refuse to let my guard down again, i wont let me leave myself alone. reality was shoved in my face, the truth pushed to my attention. if i told you or someone how i felt, ha, i would be burned at the stake by my friends, and get tomatoes thrown at me by your friends. i know im losing my mind. my life has been put on pause for you. i want to tell you sorry for the way i have acted in the past. i want to be closer to you. i want you to want me to let me in. open your heart for me. put all other feelings or regrets or questions or doubts aside. im only sorry it took so long for me to change. let me in, tell me you are weak, show me you can be the person you really are, take me into your heart, demalish your walls, build me a room in you, iside of the person no one sees, the person you want me to see. open the door let me in.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hey this is great. Is this about a real person?

yEStERYEar