Saturday, October 07, 2006

I AM

I am 5 and a half and not 5
I am the moment before your eyes
I am the birds flying
I am the buffalo roaming
I am the glowing fireflies
I am the rocket ship exploding
I am the the fountain overflowing
I am the flame in a dance
I am the Indian in a trance
I am the battle call, the ancient war cry
I am the fateful goodbye
I am the I am the morning light
I am the screaming streaks of fright
I am the tears of fears
I am the gasping of air
I am the exhaling of trees
I am the mind at ease
I am the smoke in the breeze
I am the start of something new
I am the vision that are now in sight
I am the memories of what was
I am the hope of what is to be
I am the clarity of confusion
I am the worrior that is fearless
I am the beggining of an end.

No comments:

yEStERYEar