Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Perfect Man:

The perfect man:

someone not exactly perfect
someone who can make a mistake
i want a guy that will try.
someone with a nice smile.
and a great personality.
he has to be independant.
and appreciate the litte things.
he doesn't have to do anything big to get to my heart.
a guy thats playful.
make me laugh.
he's got to be taller than me.
and a charmer.
someone who takes my breath away.
and looks into my eyes.
and must play golf
someone as crazy as me
someone who likes me for me
someone to take an adventure with.
someone to make me a better person.
someone to accept me.
someone to suprise me.
someone to understand.
someone to understand me.
<3>


2 comments:

Reikan said...

That was great.

Ill uhh Noy said...

"he doesn't have to do anything big to get to my heart." we do always fall in love with the little things. This is a great piece and awesome criteria!

yEStERYEar