Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dear College

Dear College,

As you can clearly see this kid means a planet to me. I wouldn’t bother to send you words unless he she asked me to and greased my palm with a Franklin plus twenty. Oh, yes
Insert name here ________________
has kicked some ass and and passed my class and swept some floors and won some games and told some lies and dried some eyes but what I will remember are words the most the end rhyme host the peaches and pie and telling love goodbye and saving lives and renaming names and early late mid life memoir games where everyone wins as tears roll down and drip off chins and splash on pages we use as gauges to measure learning but what they really tell us is that we are all yearning for connection and truth and that the only thing exclusive to youth is youth

Dear College,
student number 3 zero 3 dash comma 2 zero zero 7 will almost assuredly impact the future and wakeup tomorrow
Seriously,
I’ve watched her him beg and borrow a pencil and paper but he she never forgets the cell phone so I recommend assigning homework via text messages cuz their thumb typing skills certainly gives technology workplace edges in the next decade we will not be out texted by any country –trust me
When it comes to spelling words U r going 2B so J & K ,during tests they will always BRB cuz I taught them to just make eye contact with me B4 they P
I will truly miss them but we’ll always be BFF
Oh and another thing B4 I go I guess you need to know that you might need to speak a little louder cuz they are da da da def from sick jams piped in by headphones
Don’t feel ignored or take it personally, they just got a technology jones.

Sincerely,

Mr. Teach Her/Him

1 comment:

Ill uhh Noy said...

2 zero zero 7...2007 I get it I love it! I like this!

yEStERYEar