Monday, January 22, 2007

Gratitude

You're no angel, you said it yourself. You've had your ups and downs, though, now that I think of it, I don't know much about. You've seen me change, transform, become another person, maybe...did you see it happening? I faced fears I didn't acknowledge I had, I cried tears I didn't think I would, I made friends I never will forget. More than a teacher, you've become a friend, a trusted confidant (yeah, look at my big words), and a safe place to talk. See, people touch your life in different ways: some come at times when you need them most and teach you things you need to learn, some are always good for a laugh or a good piece of advice, and some leave you with something so deep inside - it's like footprints on a beach that no wave can wash away - you know you'll never forget them or the time you shared. All this and more: you've become. You're right, I am genuinely happy. I gave my heart and soul and in return....I got more than a pen. Thanks, Leyba.

1 comment:

LloydDobbler said...

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything for a career. I don't wanna sell anything bought or processed, I don't wanna buy anything sold or processed, and I don't want to process anything sold or bought, or processed, I don't want to repair anything sold bought or processed as a career."


thanks biggy

yEStERYEar