Monday, January 29, 2007

I love beginnings

It's like the sweet taste of chocolate and raspberries left in my mouth...like feeling the sun on a cold day...like a long nap. It's exciting and delicious and interesting and scary. This...this knowing there's something where there used to be nothing, this knowing he's gonna be there, this feeling of re-defining the big word. It's giggling and cuddling and learning boundaries; nothing fights and "I'm sorry"s and safe places to fall. It's ridiculous, really, how totally and completely somebody can get wrapped up in a moment, this moment where nothing could ruin the mood they're (I'm) in, and, to be completely honest, is it fair to say that I could've been here sooner? Twitterpated (Bambi) That's what I'd call it.

2 comments:

sistermaryclarence said...

yay a forth period writer! yessss. ahh i love you t! this peice is refreshing. a happy one. im so happy, that you finally feel complete. its amazing isnt it?

Ill uhh Noy said...

Wow. This is great. I only hope to someday feel like that. Great descriptive piece. I love it!

yEStERYEar