Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ding

ohhh wow! I just finished watching the movie "Say Anything...", and after sitting there wide eyed I seriously laughed for about 15 minutes because this is where Lloyd Dobbler came from!

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything for a career. I don't wanna sell anything bought or processed, I don't wanna buy anything sold or processed, and I don't want to process anything sold or bought, or processed, I don't want to repair anything sold bought or processed as a career."

"Kickboxing sport of the future"

"Why can't you just decide to be in a good mood and be in a good mood?"

"Let's not put energy into something rediculous"--good advice dad

"I'm incarsarated Lloyd"

"I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen"--It all makes sense now!

Wow too funny! I love it!

No comments:

yEStERYEar