Saturday, January 27, 2007

My generation.

my generation. is hip. is unique. What will it become? Everyone is so generalized. All the old people look at us and say "what will they become?" and shake their heads and think about a better day. Who knows what we're going to turn out to be. Well i say that i cant speak for everyone else but as for me...i WILL become something, someone, exactly what i want out of life. I refuse not to. Too many people have told me that i "can't" or "won't" and every next person that says those things, especially when its my oen father, makes me just want to succeed more. And dont worry, I am going to become a novelist and psychologist for troubled kids, and i will start my own practice, and live life the way i want, and in the direction that it takes me. And as for my generation. I have faith in that too. Call me cocky, over-hopeful, too confident, whatever you may please. But i just like to call myself.
My Future.
Say good-bye to the smoker, non-productive, messed up, good for nothing teen. My future is something for everyone to recognize. So, to those of you who say i cant. Wait for the future. Then ill be saying "you wont"
My future is mine.

2 comments:

NashvilleBlues said...

That is amazing...another one of our in class journal prompts? But yeah thought i'd let you know that its amazing once again...and it's so true that too many people are telling us that "we can't" and "we won't"...I have faith in our generation too.

"Just Jew It" said...

hey i really like that. good job. i really didn't know that you had such a passion for writing it is a good thing for you i think and you could really do something with it in the future if you would like. (I thought that this would be a good one to post it on)

yEStERYEar