Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Leave Me Be

lost the ability to feel
nothing seems to be real
stumbling through the awakened hoursforcing my head out of the fog
faking my own existence
but i fail
the anchor holds me down
always will prevail.

the more i pray, the more i beg
maybe, just might
turn into another bad dream
but i know better
another one of your life learning schemes.
this torture is your call
trying to get even.
what did i ever do to you.
you'll never ever comprehend
all the damage you've caused to do me in.
nightmares of masked faces
replaced with blurred images of disappearing faces.
my memory struggles to remember
but the more frantic i blindly grasp
they tend to slip away.

silence trickles down my cheek
don't want to appear weak.
it's a never ending cycleonce i feel it's all starting to stop...
my pillowcase proves the existence of another drop.

i've grown accustomed to this loneliness
so much emptiness has filled me to the brim
anymore and i'm gonna explode
i can't take anymore
the soul has been sold.

my heart has burrowed deep
within my depths
this emotion seeking expedition
feels hopeless
the longer you're gone
the more you lose where you began
forget where the heart truly is.
wanna take a shot?
i'll never even flinch.

No comments:

yEStERYEar