Thursday, January 11, 2007

I love this class

The ones who care are showin it I’m barely keeping it just above blowin it
Period 4 you brung it and own it and you know it
and other classes just say things like “he hates us”
but those hippies just can’t rhyme with us
they’re like a messy mouth kid try’n to lay a kiss on us
this p4 owns this floor
even though today is the last time you walk through that door
my heart is the place where you live now
you’re hall of famers word smith rhyme gamers
put other classes to shamers
U ain’t blamers and fools with eyes so red that when you bend over you bleed till your dead
no not this group
you are called a class for a reason
you’ve been leadin all season
like Special CJ just caught the pass
you caught a case of I’m kickin your ass
you are the the white writers of rhyme
and lovers of hard things to say on the page
not afraid to get made and show you have feelings
tears don’t mean weakness to you
they’re more like emotional fuel
not one of us felt like a fool hangin word hoops in the air
and maybe the Rabbit shoulda been in this lair
cuz he’s as close as it comes to havin word guns
bang
another word casualty
damn I rhyme my whole vocabulary
sister mary
biggy blue
god I’ll miss you
even gunton got me feelin sumthin
and I’m thinking of quittin the meat just for Jamie
and Kayla couldn’t blame me if I start drinkin after reading her reasons for being here
like that country star who loves this bar
I love this class

4 comments:

Ill uhh Noy said...

aww from a period four student I am touched to see your piece here on the blog. I love it and we are all gonna miss that class for sure!

sistermaryclarence said...

I MISS THIS CLASS
IT WAS MY DRUG
hahaha.
you know what i mean.
can i just take it again.
=(
love you times ten leyba!
my favorite for sure.

cookiegobbler said...

say what? rap battle?=period 5 destrying the comp...

sistermaryclarence said...

so l.
here is the deal.
we need to have a reunion. period.
ah ha

yEStERYEar