Saturday, January 20, 2007

Digress two (this)

this is to the ones who always held my back
who would stand tall while i would attack
my panic, my left, my traffic, my right
tonight, you and i, we're gonna find life
i promise it'll be tight
just trust and believe
just trust and believe
tell me that right before you leave
i've got another ace up my sleeve
another ride down my greif
so open the heart, its a good start
my sense of self, is a sense past delt
no, i've got no meaning, i've got no dreaming
nightmares and strange stares
looking into my world, paired
sub par and inadequate
i've been working on my educate
i've been building my personality kit
so if we fail tonight, we're all gonna find
that its not the right time
so wait for next week, it'll be the message we seek
this is to the ones who gave me something
some time, just just empty my crime
to empty the guilt that passes through veins
tap the fame, tap the brain
allow it to leek into pens that seek
the proper words are meek
hobos and locals directing my vocals
i need to speak from the choke holds
expressing my weak souls
transferring, trespassing, and condescending
villainous in its attempt; steadily inspecting
so open breath, and open the rest
and open your chest for the ones who test
wasting ink, wasting time
conduits from sunken ships
this treasure was to remind
this treasure was for our kind
repetitive and complacent in sedative
relaxation in the meditative placement
if i could thank the people who gave me my rank
i'd tell them that rhymes were the tank
indestructible and very insightful
right to write, and write the right
standing in the field red to the west
and sun to the east
the night was long but it came up with a song
and it will never see the break of dawn
for the past life was present
now the common depth
is dependent on the breath
open this door to the new world order
last was first til the first became last
but what about the ones who outlast
and the ones considered trash
enough to bash and enough to cast
a spell upon those who never made it back
from the distant thoughts
and the correlating knots
walk with religion
walk with benediction
wait, i digress
forgive my breath
this is to the ones who inspired
this is to the ones who fed the fire
this is to the ones who never left my side.

No comments:

yEStERYEar