Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Way I'll Always Be

Why do I still waste my time on you?
When you aren't willing to waste time on me
I would do anything and everything for you
But that's something you choose not to see.

Why do I still talk to you?
When you won't even pick up the phone
I need you now more than ever before
Because now I'm on my own.

Why do I still think about you?
Because if I didn't I'd lose my mind
But what about all of the memories?
I could not ever leave them behind.

Why do I still wish you would come back?
When I know it will never come true
Twinkle, twinkle little star
My wish is always you.

Why do I still love you?
That's something I could never explain
I would still take a bullet and die for you
Even after enduring this pain.

Why can I not hate you?
After all you've put me through
I honestly could not tell you
But it`s something I can`t do.

Why do I care so much?
About people who never care for me
I guess it's just the way I am
The way I'll always be.

1 comment:

Galliana said...

Great writing! I like how you ended this one. And i can for sure relate. I really enjoyed reading this one....:)

yEStERYEar