Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I love endings

I love endings because it can only bring new beginnings. The things that I want to end the most are those that hurt the most. I want my Grandparents to end their childish behavior and be the Grandparents they should be. The ones that love with their hearts and not with the money from their wallets. The ones that send a cheesy birthday card with a small check but also come to my choir concerts and my soccer games. I would love this ending one because it would bring me two Grandparents that every grandchild deserves. A beginning to a new family that would no longer dread holidays, but enjoy being with each other on days besides Christmas and Easter. These are endings that only happen in fairy tales and dreams. The happily every after endings that we all dream about but never come alive in reality.

1 comment:

NashvilleBlues said...

Just like when i read it in class...it is still amazing. You are a great writer and i hope to see more of your writing on here!

yEStERYEar