Friday, February 16, 2007

I AM

I am your Juliet
I am the penny on the floor of the bank
I am the flesh to break your fall
I am your favorite song, stuck in your head
I am the book that took weeks to read
I am the fireworks that go off in your heart when I walk through the door
I am the directions to your destination
I am the bird soaring through the air
I am all of your possessions. You love every one of them. [me]
I am the voice telling you to stay
I am the rock in your shoe
I am your favorite blanket, covering you every night
I am the proud award on the shelf, collecting dust
I am the secret, everyone knows
I am the art piece that you show
I am so, not that girl
I am the shadow at night, by your side.
I am the little girl that loves to hide.
I am the ink of your pen
I am the one you miss, every time you blink.
I am kink in the brand new sports car
I am your thoughts, when you are at the bar
I am the one you love, too far away.

No comments:

yEStERYEar