Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Read It

I read it. I can’t believe I opened it and read it. It wasn’t directly to me but I read it. You said it. I can’t believe you typed it and you posted it. On a day I’ll never forget, a day that’s suppose to be filled with love, you said it. It has been a year and now, again, you have to say it. Say it to everyone. You have tried to move on but you still remember it. I don’t want to remember it. I don’t want you to put things where you know I will read it. I don’t want you to talk about me in such a way. I don’t want you to remember me. I don’t want to know you. I don’t want to see you. But as it sits there and as I sit there knowing exactly what is inside, I open it, I read it, and I miss you.

1 comment:

LloydDobbler said...

mysterious. welcome, glad you are here.

yEStERYEar