Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cries of Frustration

Who do I go to?
Who do I tell?
I am so confused,
I just want to yell.

Did you not learn anything
from the most recent events?
Have you thought things over?
Probably not, but it depends.

You could have been feeling this,
long before now,
and you're finally deciding
to voice it to me...wow.

Shocked - I don't know what to say,
I never would have guessed.
But believe me when I tell you
that this isn't for the best.

You ask me what else is out there,
and say there can't be anything worth living for.
But believe me, there is,
and there is so much more.

No matter what you're going through,
I know you can over come it,
With a little self-confidence,
And a friend there to help.

You say that you have
little reason not to leave.
And the only reason you're still here,
Is because of a few others - but mostly me.

Maybe life has dealt you
a few bad hands,
But who knows
what the future has planned.

Everyone is going to get dealt some bad hands,
That's just the way life is,
And yes, sometimes it hurts like a bitch.

But that doesn't mean
that times won't get better.
Who knows that you won't get your next hand,
Dealt on that silver platter?

You tell me that
you don't know how to deal,
and that the old familiar razor
no longer heals.

That isn't the only thing that heals,
and don't roll your eyes at me,
Because I went through
This same ordeal.

You tell me the questions
that are running through your mind,
"Should I, Shouldn't I,
Would anyone really care if I died?"

Trust me,
you would affect more people than you think,
If you decided to leave your last said words,
Inscribed in ink.

So please, hold on to whatever you can find,
Any reason that seems good enough.
I've lost so many friends this way, 5 to sum it up,
and I don't want to lose another one.

2 comments:

Galliana said...

wow. that was.....great. im pretty speachless. Ill talk to you more about it later...

sistermaryclarence said...

that was amazing. i dont know how else to describe it. wow.

yEStERYEar