Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Window

Looking out my window, down on the streets, I want to see the guy of my dreams. I want a window with a window seat, where I can read and write, and feel the sun's heat. I want a window that opens like two ballroom doors, and gazes out onto the stars of the universe. Out my window, and into the stars, I can reach every one of my dreams. Through my window I see my life as it lays ahead and I realize that I'm no where near ready yet. My window will open up opportunities to help me through life. It would be so relaxing to have no worries and just gaze out. With no window, there are no dreams, and a broken window is nothing but yet another shattered dream. I want a window so I can clearly see whether it is raining or snowing. I want a window to gaze out of when I am aching. I want a window to gaze out of and into the sky, a place where I can forget everything and write.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I really like this, "like two ballroom doors". The imagery is amazing. I love your stuff!

yEStERYEar