Sunday, February 11, 2007

my happiness

I want to rhyme about this but I can't seem to find it appropriate. Because, well, it seems like it should be something soft, something fragile, something sweet and, honestly, I can't really find the right words to express it. There are no words to express that grin that spreads across my face no matter my mood when he calls me that nickname and calls me "his." Or, I can't explain how giddy it makes me when I tickle him and he giggles like a little kid and squirms to get away. I just can't quite tell how or why it is that when he hugs me and I'm wrapped up in his arms, I feel safe and even though it's cold outside I'm warm and I just don't wanna move. And when we walk side by side and I see our shadows (he never notices me looking) it makes me smile and he thinks I'm crazy because I giggle for no reason. Some people might think I'm moving on too fast but...I never want to look back and say "what if...?" Everybody gets one life to do with what they want. Me, I want to be in love and be loved, uninhibited and in complete bliss. This is my opportunity, and I'm gonna take it.

2 comments:

sistermaryclarence said...

i love how you become so human on paper. that might sound odd. but really. the love from someone that you can give them has to be pure, and i understand where you are coming from. it is your life, take it. honeybee, listen, girl do what you want, take every chance, love him like no one will ever loved him, like no one loves him. love you girl.

Іванченко said...

"do what you like, ain't nobody care, a sign of success, ONLY IN AMERICA!"
Group: -Atmosphere
Song: "National Disgrace"

yEStERYEar