Saturday, February 03, 2007

Such Rhymes

I hear these rhymes flying, crying, and multiplying. They rhyme in good time and flow like some sick silk that wraps around my ears without fears of what it may say about some day
that changed the way we live life. They flow like lyrics; lucid, liquid syllables that live long after the last lamenting line leaves the page, and linger in the air like an unseen perfume, palpable and pungent. There's a beat to these rhymes, a rhythm, that makes you let go, flow, and grow. It's a click-clack, rap-tap, tapping, there came a tapping, someone gently rapping? Rhymes so sublime, one of a kind, they tingle down my spine, but so meek and mild are those of mine. A rhyme of mine I search for, so monumental and magnetic it draws you in and won't let go, it lasts for all time--that's why I rhyme.

3 comments:

Galliana said...

thats really cool!!! it rhymes really well. Keep writing, i mean, keep rhyming!!!ha ha.

Theresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa said...

Um...wow. I didn't know you could write like this. Impressive.

yEStERYEar